Stellenbosch University Online Application, Stellenbosch University (US) encourage prospective students (Undergraduate and Postgraduates) to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2020 academic year.
Apply to SU using the online application
Things to note before using the online application for University of Stellenbosch:
- You’ll need an email address and functional cell phone number to complete the application.
- If you have any queries during the online application process, you can email email@example.com or contact the University at 021 808 9111.
How to complete the online application:
SU has only one online application form. You can follow the link below and complete the online application form. Your online application form can be completed over a period of time, but remember it needs to be completed before the application closing date.
- Apply to SU Online Now
TAKE NOTE OF THESE DATES
1 March: Applications open for all programmes
1 April: Applications open for financial assistance at Stellenbosch University
1 August: Applications open for NSFAS bursaries
30 June: Applications close for all undergraduate programmes.
30 June: Residence applications close.
31 August: Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance.
30 November: Applications close for NSFAS bursaries.
15 December: Applications close for Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education).
Apply to SU using the hardcopy application
You can get a paper application form at 021 808 9111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once received, apply by filling in the hardcopy application form. Post your completed application and your required application fee or proof of payment.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU UPLOAD ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
1. Certified copies of the original qualification documents, as specified in the table below, must be provided. Please take note of the following regarding your documents:
1.1 Copies of your original academic documents, which must be stamped and signed by the awarding school or institution, notary public, or a Commissioner of Oaths (e.g. attorney or diplomatic official) must be provided. If you go to the police station or the Post Office, a Commissioner of Oaths must certify your documents. No police or post office stamps will be accepted.
1.2 No online results obtained from self-serving portals or password protected documents will be accepted.
1.3 Electronic copies provided should be clear and legible (not blurred, cropped or obscured). Only pdf and jpeg format will be accepted.
2. Stellenbosch University reserves the right to request original and additional supporting documentation should this be deemed necessary at any point.
3. Your signed contract, your application documents (e.g. your grade 11 results) as well as proof of payment (if applicable) should be uploaded online at your Application Status before the closing date. If you apply with a hard copy application, you should include all the required documents with your application.
4. If we do not receive all your documents by the closing date, your application will unfortunately not be considered.
5. It remains your responsibility to make sure that the University receives these documents in time. You can monitor your Application Status to ensure that your application is complete. Use your username (student number) and official SUN-password to sign in.
Other Universities in South Africa Online Application
The following are all Public and Private Universities in South Africa. Click on the individual schools in order to get the Online Application procedures and requirements
- University of Cape Town UCT Online Application
- University of Fort Hare UHF Online Application
- University of the Free State UFS Online Application
- University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZn Online Application
- University of Limpopo UL Online Application
- North-West University NWU Online Application
- University of Pretoria UP Online Application
- Rhodes University Online Application
- University of Stellenbosch SUN Online Application
- University of the Western Cape UWC Online Application
- University of the Witwatersrand WITS Online Application
- Mpumalanga University UMP Online Application
- Sol Plaatje University SPU Online Application
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences SMU Online Application
- University of Johannesburg UJ Online Application
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University NMMU Online Application
- University of South Africa UNISA Online Application
- University of Venda UNIVEN Online Application
- Walter Sisulu University UWS Online Application
- University of Zululand UNIZULU Online Application
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Online Application
- Central University of Technology CUT Online Application
- Durban University of Technology DUT Online Application
- Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Online Application
- Tshwane University of Technology TUT Online Application
- Vaal University of Technology VUT Online Application